Sunday, December 04, 2011

Links to Stuff II

Baz Productions are a very exciting theatre company based in London who recently had a production of Macbeth running in the Crypt at St Andrews in Holborn. You can read their blog here. This was the first production I've seen in a long time which actually made me realise how much I miss working in the theatre. I'm looking forward to seeing the work Baz Productions make in the future.

I'm giving a paper at a conference in Ottowa next year: History, Memory, Performance. My paper will be on history, memory and storytelling in some Stephen Poliakoff dramas. I'm very excited about it, but I'm trying to pretend I don't have to fly - I'm not scared of flying I just hate it, and the cheapest flight to Ottawa is nearly 15 hours with a stop over... Maybe I could row over there or something?

The Electric Forest are fantastic light installations and walks through British forests. I'm looking forward to going to the one in Thetford Forest.

No comments: