Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Links to stuff

I'm going to try to blog more, so if I can't write a proper blog my compromise is going to be to post some links to interesting things (things which I think are interesting and hope you will too).

Quick reminder about my friend Peter Falconer's project to write A Song A Week in 2011. He has ten songs left to write, record and produce - and there aren't ten weeks of the year left so if you haven't already take a look at the SAW2011 blog and give him a comment or two to encourage him, and a few pounds for the charity pot if you can.

High Arctic exhibition at the National Maritime Museum - is a rather extraordinary exhibition conceived by Matt Clark of United Visual Artists after he went on the 2010 Cape Farewell High Arctic expedition. The blogs by the people who went on the expedition can be found here.

BBC Radio 3's Free Thinking Festival is currently happening in Gateshead. Radio 3 broadcast various lectures and events and you can catch up on the iplayer.

And for something absurd and hilarious: French and Saunders Hungarian Madonna Interview (with thanks to Mr Falconer for sending me this link).

No comments: